This was so cute, I had to steal it from Kaytes journal.
Track 1: Your favorite song.
Track 2: Your Earliest Memory of A Song
Track 3: A significant song from childhood- elementary school, let's say.
Track 4: A significant song from middle school.
Track 5: Your first kiss or first slow dance, whichever one applies or you choose.
Track 6: A significant song from high school.
Track 7: A song that you sang along to the first time you drove on your own, with the windows down and the wind in your hair and the stereo turned up really loud.
Track 8: An important song from graduation or summer after graduation.
Track 9: The #1
song from your 18th Birthday. Find out here.
Track 10: A song from your first year in college.
Track 11: A song that reminds you of your first love.
Track 12: The song you listened to after your first real breakup.
Track 13: A song that describes your relationship with your current love/crush/infatuation/fixation.
Track 14: A song that you think describes you pretty well right now.
01. your summer baby- Kay Hanley/ C'mon C'mon- Letters to cleo
02. Everybody must get stoned- Bob Dylan.
03. Don't Turn around- Ace of Base
04. gotta get away - Offspring/ Bad as it seems- Hayden
05. Softer softest- Hole
06. Action and Action- Get up kids
07. Seventeen- Jimmy eat world
08. Wasting my Life - The hippos
09. Im Real- Jlo (gag!)
10. I hear noises- Tegan and Sara/ Girl from Mars- Ash
11. My guitar- Radish
12. Cleo- Built to spill
13. Surrender- Cheap trick
14. Retreat from the sun- that dog./ Sucked out- Superdrag